Sunday, August 17, 2008

Our Exciting Lives













Here is our most exciting lives. Jessica has been bugging me and bugging me about going hiking. She wanted to go for a long hike (5 miles up and 5 miles back). I tried to get her to come down a little so we went out and headed to a lake that was two miles away, needless to say we never found the lake. We hiked for 1.5 hrs and it was hot and we were done. The picture are from the place we call it quits.

Other pictures are of Owen in his favorite play place the car. He will spend hours in there playing.

1 comment:

Tanya Searle said...

Hey Finch Family!! I found a link to your blog from the Bludorns page. I can't believe how much Owen has grown! You guys look very happy.

Our blog is monteandtanya.blogspot.com if you want to see what we are up to.